POSITION: Kindergarten Teacher, full time
Start Date: August 16, 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education
- Current K-6 or Birth-Grade 3 Teaching License
- Follower of Jesus Christ, committed to modeling and teaching from a biblical worldview to young students
- Experience with various technology applications and classroom integration is a plus
- Understanding and practice with differentiated instruction
- Training or experience using data to support instructional goals and objectives is also a plus!
Chapel Hill Academy is a Junior Kindergarten through 8th grade non-denominational, independent Christian school in Chanhassen, Minnesota. Compensation is based on training and experience; we offer a full benefits package to full-time employees. CHA is a warm and welcoming community of families and professionals who are passionate about teaching and learning from a Christian perspective.
To apply, please submit a letter of interest, resume, and philosophy of Christian education and to Mrs. Kassie Grosz, Head of School, at email@example.com. Electronic applications only.