Student Support Services
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher: Education or Special Education
- Experience teaching students
- Proficient in supporting students in reading development and math through pre-algebra
- Enjoyment working 1-1 and in small-group settings with students who need learning support
- Will serve as the liaison for Chapel Hill Academy students receiving Special Ed services through District 112
- Follower of Jesus Christ, committed to modeling and teaching from a Biblical worldview
Chapel Hill Academy is a Junior Kindergarten through 8th grade non-denominational, independent Christian school in Chanhassen, Minnesota. Compensation is based on training and experience; we offer a full benefits package to full-time employees. CHA is a warm and welcoming community of families and professionals who are passionate about teaching and learning from a Christian perspective.
Chapel Hill Academy is operating with full time, face-to-face instruction. We are following the guidelines to support a clean and healthy environment while also meeting the developmental and academic needs of our students.
To apply, please submit a letter of interest, resume, philosophy of Christian education, and three letters of recommendation to Mrs. Kassie Grosz, Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org Electronic applications only.