CHA Open Houses
Come Experience Chapel Hill Academy.
CHA Open Houses:
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017 (8:25 am – 10:00 am)
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017 (8:25 am – 10:00 am)
School Tours Available – Call 952-949-9014 to Schedule
CHA Open Houses are available to your whole family. Get a first hand look at what it is like to be a student at Chapel Hill Academy.
Visitor Schedule (students may join parents or prearrange a shadow morning.)
- 8:20 AM – 8:45 AM: Attend Chapel Worship
- 8:45 AM – 9:30 AM: Info Session – Passion For Christ. Education For Life. (Meet our Head of School)
- 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM: Tour and See Classrooms in Action
Kindergarten Preview Day: Coming April 2017
Kindergarten Preview Day will provide students with a mini-school day experience. Meet the classroom teachers and classmates, visit specialists, have a snack and make a craft. Parents stay for the classroom opening with their child and then join an information session with other parents and Chapel Hill Academy staff.
- 9:30-10:00 Incoming students and parents arrive and spend time in the Kindergarten classroom
- 10:00-11:00 Students experience a “mini day of kindergarten” by staying in the classroom while parents attend an info session with our Head of School.
CHA Open Houses are perfect opportunities to meet our educational experts and our Director of Admissions and Advancement, Mr. Brian Wright. We make it a priority to get to know all prospective families during your visit. Your visit to our campus will help to determine if CHA is a good fit for your family.
Mr. Wright is able to answer any questions you have about tuition and financial aid. Chapel Hill Academy desires to partner with families to make Christian education an option financially. To that end, currently 30% of our student body is receiving some form of scholarship assistance. In addition, our goal is that 100% of families who qualified for needs-based assistance receive a scholarship.